Sunday, March 14, 2010

My best friend Mike's is official married!


Mike and Jenna: My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.- congrats and thank you for inviting me to celebrate your special day!

Yesterday at 6pm, my friend Michael D'Onofrio whom I know since 4th grade, the 2nd time around, finally got married. It was a beautiful service and I was happy to be part of his special moment! I believe that his wife, Jenna Kulinski was the best woman that moment became connected with. In the years I know Mike, he has its ups & downs with the ladies, but this single one, Ms. Jenna Kulinski was the best for my closest friend. She is truly full of energy and has the most interesting ideals in her young life. So as of 6:25pm, Michael and Jenna exchanged their vows of marriage and became Mr. and Mrs. D'Onofrio, may the road rise to meet you,May the wind be always at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face,The rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of his hand. And here is a prayer of which I believe is truly suitable for this lovely couple, ""Bless this marriage, as Michael & Jenna begin their journey down the road of life together. May they respect each other's likes and dislikes, opinions and beliefs,hopes and dreams, and fears even though they may not always understand each other.May they rest in the knowledge that no matter what happens by holding on to each other things will work out for the best.Most of all, dear God, help them to keep the torch of love burning with the fire that they now share in their hearts". Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment