Thursday, November 11, 2010

Share some photos
























































As you know today is Veterans Day, well it just dawn to me that last year in 2009, while I was helping out a friend with his youth ministry, he told me that he was visiting a Staten Island cemetery. The cemetery was Saint Josephs Cemetery and its located Rossville in Staten Island, New York. While I was walking around this cemetery I had notice some World War I and World War II veterans who are buried in this particular cemetery. So it dawn to me today that today is Veterans Day and I think it would be fitting to share these photos with people and known that these men fought for their lives to protect our freedom and allow future generations to know who they were too.




















No comments:

Post a Comment